Welcome to ChrisBeads!

A Blog about Bead addiction, crochet, knitting and life in general.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Etsy Treasury - I made another one!



Kerrie very kindly let me know that my Challenge bracelet has appeared in a Treasury! Very exciting news as they are so hard to compile. Whenever I view the Treasury list there are way more than 333 lists already and no opportunity for me to grab one.
I wonder if being in Australia has something to do with it? Maybe the lists all expire when I'm sound asleep?
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=53837&show_panel=true

2 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Don't forget about Treasury West. The one you mentioned is the regular treasury. Isn't it nice to find out you are in a treasury? I know it is for me.

MyFairLadyVT4 said...

Very lovely treasury. Thanks for including me.