Welcome to ChrisBeads!

A Blog about Bead addiction, crochet, knitting and life in general.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Etsy Favourites

Lately I have been spending quite a lot of time looking at gorgeous beady sellers on etsy. Here are a few of my favourites.



The quirky focal beads are fun. Wish I could get one of each.

The gorgeous woven beadwork is mostly done by members of the EBW Team and they are all obviously labours of love. There is just so much work involved in stitching the tiny little beads into beautiful works of art.

2 comments:

BeadArtOriginals said...

Hey, I recognize my Black and Blue cuff in there! Thanks so much for including me in your favorites. I'm just overwhelmed at what nice people are members of EBW. :-)

Kerrie Slade said...

Hey Chris - only just seen this, thanks for including my Copper Hibiscus lariat in your favourites :D

Kerrie x