Welcome to ChrisBeads!

A Blog about Bead addiction, crochet, knitting and life in general.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wave ring and instructions



Finally got around to adding to my etsy shop. It has been a while because I can't add tutorials when I am teaching them. I have added two new tutes today - the Wave Bracelet series, which comes with a bonus wave ring pattern. You can see the ring pictured here and the bracelets in some previous blogs.

Also added a knitting pattern for some really easy knitted booties. We have a lot of friends adding to their families this year and I needed something simple to make to give them.





These little boots are just perfect for that quick pressie - they only take an hour or so to make.

1 comment:

Alicia aka "Fashiona" said...

Awwww so cute...I am nesting again.