Welcome to ChrisBeads!

A Blog about Bead addiction, crochet, knitting and life in general.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Did you know...

To those of us who bead, the news that the etsy shops with the most sales are all sellers of beads and findings will come as no surprise! The fact that the top seller overall has more than 94,000 sales did in fact surprise though! This information comes courtesy of craftcount which I found whilst browsing through some very interesting beading blogs earlier today.

With my feeble effort of 46 etsy sales, I am now feeling thoroughly intimidated! I guess the fact that I am pretty weak in the area of social marketing doesn't really help.

My latest upload is instructions for a great sparkling ring and earring set in the Dust Team theme colours for the month of red and black.

No comments: