Welcome to ChrisBeads!

A Blog about Bead addiction, crochet, knitting and life in general.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Beader's Block

With just five days to go to the deadline for the Embroiderers Guild of Victoria annual Exhibition "Jubilation", I am still suffering from beader's block. Nothing I do seems to satisfy me and there are fewer and fewer hours in which to accomplish anything remarkable.

I have sorted my beads a number of times, looked at the focals, thumbed through some gorgeous books searching for inspiration. So far, nothing seems right. A couple of partly finished items have received a short work over, but there is a reason they were put aside - things were not going smoothly.

I will keep trying but it is not looking good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate when that happens...sometimes it is just best to wait it out or start playing with another medium until the beading urge comes back :)