Welcome to ChrisBeads!

A Blog about Bead addiction, crochet, knitting and life in general.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Feeling Snowed Under?

This winter is very wet and cold here in Australia. We have been spoiled over the past ten years or so and have mostly forgotten what a dreary wet winter is like. Recently I read that there is a recognised "illness" brought on by the grey, short days of winter and some folks suffer dreadfully until the days start to get longer again.
That's how I have felt this winter - gloomy and drear. Trying to cheer myself up with lots of sparklies and colour in my beading and crocheting though. Have also decided to use up some of my stash which has accumulated over the past 30 years. My favourite project at present is the neckwarmer and how many variations can be produced.
These are the latest.




No comments: