Welcome to ChrisBeads!

A Blog about Bead addiction, crochet, knitting and life in general.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Madeit at last!


Over the weekend I had my first THREE sales on the madeit website. So exciting! It has been a couple of months since I first set it up and with no sales during that time it had become a little bit frustrating. etsy has become a bit stagnant so I am thrilled to see madeit is doing something at last.

Two of the items which I made from Kay's beautiful sari silk. I can't believe how different each piece made from the same hank looks. Bought myself a new draped cardigan to celebrate and have allowed myself one of the flower brooches to wear with it. It looks great, I think.

In honour of the sales and to match with the sari silk, I have changed the design of my blog. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there1
I was the lucky buyer of the 3 items! I wore the brooch and necklace today to RAVE reviews! I can't wait to save up my pennies for some more pieces. I am so glad you treated yourself too!
I love the colour of the blog page - the brighter the pink, the better!
Thanks Melissa

Chrisbeads said...

It's so nice to have a fan of my goodies. Thanks very much Melissa for the additional orders and for your comment.