Welcome to ChrisBeads!

A Blog about Bead addiction, crochet, knitting and life in general.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Madeit Shop now open




This is the latest addition to my Madeit store. Decided to give Madeit a go because it is an Australian site and maybe the problem with my etsy store is that people are not keen to go outside their geographical zone to buy. Whilst I don't seem to have a problem selling instructions, made up items are slower on etsy. Will see what happens with Madeit.
I have resolved to try posting more frequently. Hopefully at least once a week. Just need to retrieve my photos from the old hard drive and then it will be easier.

2 comments:

Laane said...

Wow! This is beautiful.
Thank you for showing us.

Campbell Jane said...

This is beautiful! Has an Egyptian feel to it. Just lovely!