Welcome to ChrisBeads!

A Blog about Bead addiction, crochet, knitting and life in general.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

How Annoying is That??



I've noticed a lot of bloggers have this picture on their site. It used to lead to a great place where just a few clicks led to a lot of drops. Nowadays however, it leads to a very frustrating page which states "server not found". Maybe some of you reading this did not know about the change. I took the picture off my site quite a while ago. Don't really know what happened, so if anyone knows, perhaps they can clue me in.

2 comments:

One Creative Queen said...

I don't know what happened to it, either. I've tried clicking on it several times, but I get the same message you get. I thought maybe I was just a freak - so it's good to know I'm not the only one. I'm going to pull it off my site now, too.

It was a great thing - I wonder what happened to it as well.

LizzyT said...

Thanks for that I haven't used it for a while and didn't realise the link didn't work. I will remove it straightaway!