Welcome to ChrisBeads!

A Blog about Bead addiction, crochet, knitting and life in general.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Blank Mind

Noticed that I haven't blogged for more than a week. At this time of the year there are way too many things happening. We have a wedding coming up on Saturday week (who said just before Christmas was a good time to get married?). I have been trying to finish my outfit to match the jewellery I want to wear. Yes, that's right. Jewellery first, outfit second. Strangely enough I bought the fabric weeks ago and then made a gorgeous necklace for a competition. A bit later I saw the fabric and the necklace together and realised that they were perfect for each other. Now all I have to do is finish the outfit in time for the wedding! Once that is done, I will post some pictures.

1 comment:

SortaFlowering Designs said...

looking forward to the pictures! Happy Holidays =^.^= Jenelle