Welcome to ChrisBeads!

A Blog about Bead addiction, crochet, knitting and life in general.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Retro Daisies by Janice Chatham

Today is the big reveal for Project 6 at Beading Babes, Bringing Beaders Together. There were three other projects, but I have only completed the Retro Daisies.
Started the Josephine's Collar, but got very bogged down and it is now in my UFOs tray for the time being. You can find photos of all of the Beading Babes gorgeous projects at Beading Babes Project 6 album.

2 comments:

H.T. said...

Hello:
This is the lovely,floral design.I can see a little of it though,because of too small photos.Are You afraid,someone will 'steal' Your ideas?
It's really hard to comment upon something,that is almost invisible.
I am sorry to have written that,but I still remember all Your beautiful beadwork and nice photos,You inserted previously and I am disappointed a little.
Warm Greetings-Halinka-

Chrisbeads said...

Upsized the photos Halinka. Sorry the photos were too small for you to see before. Not worried about someone stealing "my" design as this design is by Janice Chatham and appeared in Bead and Button magazine.

Cheers
Christine.