Welcome to ChrisBeads!

A Blog about Bead addiction, crochet, knitting and life in general.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sharon Stone inspired necklace



A couple of weeks ago there was a picture of Sharon Stone wearing a great looking necklace in our regional newspaper. I cut it out because it reminded me of some beads which I had purchased at a Bead and Gem Show last year and hadn't really done anything with. The result has pleased me a lot and judging by the comments of passers by, it has appeal to others as well. The pendant is made from a wooden button, with freshwater pearls (I think they are called potato pearls) joined by a strip of peyote, with a peyote bail. The rest of the necklace is more freshwater pearls, shell shapes and agate chips.

2 comments:

CB said...

Very pretty, good work. :)

DVArtist said...

I absolutely love this piece!